- Property Type: House
About this listing
- 3 bedrooms - with wardrobes
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe (WIR) and ensuite
- Family size bathroom with separate bath
- Timber kitchen with gas top, wall oven and dishwasher
- Kitchen adjacent to under cover entertainment area
- Spacious Lounge dining area
- Coonara heater
- 2 Reverse cycle air conditioners
- Freshly painted
- New downlights
- New carpet throughout
- Tandem Carport with secure roller door
- Huge undercover entertainment area
- Cabana with outdoor spa
- Huge back with Garden shed.
- MASSIVE 760m2 block of land suits future development subject to council approval (STCA).
Conveniently located within walking distance to local shops, schools, parks and public transport.
10 minute drive to major shopping facilities, Frankston Beach and Seaford Beach.
Hurry along to our next open home inspection or email Bryce Houston if you'd like a copy of the section 32.
This Stylish Home on 760m2 is just waiting for your personal touch to make it your own home.