- Land Size: 542 sqm
- Property Type: House
About this listing
It has rapidly become one of Melbourne's most popular hot spots because of its affordable homes, pristine beaches all with easy access to Melbourne CBD with freeways heading in every direction.
It's all about a beachside lifestyle and this little beauty is what living in Seaford is all about...
A 1960's 3-bedroom cream brick & tile home feature's hard wood timber floors in a quiet court location within walking distance to the beach.
It is RIPE FOR RENOVATION!!!
- 3 Bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Updated Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Gas cook-top, under bench oven and dishwasher
- Gas heating
- Air conditioner
- Updated family bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet
- Large L-shaped lounge
- Dining area adjacent to kitchen
Outside you have a
- Double car garage
- Detached bungalow
- On a 542m2 block of land
But blink and you'll miss it. So come to our next open home inspection or email us for a copy of the contract