SOLD - This listing was sold in April 2019
This four-bedroom, two-bathroom home with two separate living zones perfectly utilises a full family block. Beautifully presented with a flow of natural light and loads of space for the growing family, this home really does satisfy all your requirements.
Everywhere you look you can see the love and care that has gone into this home. Freshly painted with new downlights, venetian blinds and curtains throughout, new carpet in the front lounge and bedrooms. The gleaming stone floor in the high traffic areas has just been professionally resealed.
You feel safe in this home with security alarm, a door bell with a built-in monitor to see who is at the door and 8 cameras around the home that enables you to monitor via mobile app no matter where you are.
Do you have a caravan, a jet ski, a boat, cars or motorbikes?
This is a large block of approx. 656m2 with an extra-large garage (6mx9m) where you can fit 4 small cars and space for another six cars in front of the garage. It has a remote door, workshop and sink. Yet you still have a large grassed private backyard for your kids.
Features & Details
- Master Bedroom with new elegant ensuite, Double Robe & ceiling fan with remote control and timer.
- 3 other bedrooms have Built in Robes.
- Ducted Heating throughout.
- Reverse Cycle Split System Air Conditioner.
- New downlights throughout.
- New light switches and ceiling vents.
- Security Alarm.
- 8 cameras around the home to enable you to monitor the house via mobile app no matter where you are.
- Doorbell with built in monitor to see who is at the door.
- Lockable front gate to secure the yard.
- An extra-large garage (6mx9m) with remote door, workshop and sink.
Location is ideal being in the heart of Carrum Downs.
- 2 Primary Schools within approximately one kilometre.
- One Kilometre to Carrum Downs Shopping Centre with Woolworths, Kmart & Kmart Auto.
- 5 minute easy access to Eastlink and Peninsula Link.
- 10 minute drive to the pristine shores of Seaford Beach, Seaford Wetlands, Frankston Pier and Playgrounds.
- Bicycle track network just a few doors away with access to Peninsula Link Trail.
This home is move in ready for you and your growing family.
As they say houses like this go quickly so call Bryce Houston today on 0405 241 001 for a private appointment or come to the next Open Home Inspection