SOLD - This listing was sold in March 2019
With fresh paint and carpet this solid 14.5 square, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is going to impress you.
The master bedroom has a walk-in-robe and ensuite plus there 2 other bedrooms with build in robes.
There's a large lounge with built in bar come study nook, that looks over the front garden and offers street views. There even enough room in the large lounge to add a dining room table if you like.
Step through to the Kitchen, with views to the rear yard, and you find a large meals area for the family to gather.
If you love to entertain this home is for you. The large pergola and veranda with lighting, is surrounded by a well-cared for garden. There's even an established Veggie Garden if you like to grow your own food
A double lock up garage completes the package. Being placed to the rear of the block allows you to park several other vehicles, boats trailers or caravans off street or securely lock away your car or tools.
- 2 split air conditioners
- Fans in each bedroom
- Gas heater
- Gas cooktop & Electric oven
- Security sensor to the front door
- Gated rear yard
- Neat & tidy blind side
- Easy care gardens and lawns
Location is ideal
- Walk to Flinders Christian College
- Short drive to Coles and Cafes
- Close to local police station
- Straight down the road to Seaford Beach
- Easy access to Eastlink and Peninsular link.
- 10 minutes to 2 train stations and 2 major shopping centers.
Hurry this is a lovely home that will certainly impress you.