SOLD - This listing was sold in April 2019
As you entre you will find lovely polished hardwood floorboards throughout the lounge, kitchen and hallway that give warmth and character to the home.
This flows on to the spacious open plan Kitchen and 6m x 4m Family room. This fabulous space, currently being used solely for dining, offers the home owner a second family room that would still accommodate the dining area. Double sliding doors give you views out to the back yard. This would be an ideal area to build a deck.
- Update kitchen with plenty of storage and gas cooking.
- To the rear of the home you'll find a large single lock garage
- Relax under the large 6x4 pergola
- The full-size bathroom has IXL heat lamp
- There is a separate toilet off the laundry.
- Heating is ducted under the floor with ceiling fans for cooling
- 3 smoke alarms recently serviced
Location is perfect
- Opposite Input Gym & Pool
- Next to St John of God Private Hospital
- Walk to Maccas, KFC and Fratelle Italian Restaurant
- 100 metres from Karingal Hub Shopping Centre
- 200 metres Frankston Home Improvement Centre and Bunnings
- 10 minute walk to Frankston RSL
- Close John Paul College Private Catholic School, McClelland College & Monash University
- 5 minute drive to the Beach, Frankston CBD and Train Station
- Easy access to Freeways to Melbourne CBD & Mornington Peninsular
- Bus service at the door
This is perfect for the first home buyer given the price. It just needs your personal touch. If you are an investor there is already a tenant in place who has been there now for 11 years and is currently paying $1,434 per month.
Please come to our next open home inspection or call Bryce Houston today if you have further questions, would like to receive a section 32 vendor statement or need a private appointment.