SOLD - This listing was sold in October 2019
Perfectly positioned in the booming Seaford market, this 4-bedroom home is suited to growing families who may need to commute to Melbourne CBD.
Just a short walk over the bridge to Seaford Beach and Kananook Station, sitting on a 577m2 approx. with dual street access from Claude and Quinn St.
Upon inspection you'll be impressed by:
- Large Family lounge room
- Rumpus or 5th bedroom
- Study area / dining room
- 4 double bedrooms, Master with ensuite.
- 3 Bedrooms with built in robes
- Open plan kitchen / dining room
- Laundry with an abundance of space
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Vulcan space heater
- Weatherwall air conditioning unit
External features include:
- 2 Street frontages
- Single car garage to rear of property, access via Quinn Street
- Off street parking at the front of the home for up to 2 cars
- Undercover porch for entertaining all year long
Currently rented on a month to month lease for $375 per week.
With a few cosmetic updates, it could be expected to return $410 per week.
Location is prime close to all amenities and a short drive to Bayside Shopping centre, Seaford Beach and Kananook Station
If you need a copy of the section 32 please call Bryce on 0405 241 001